publico

i

.

p3

antena3

lecool

21 de março de 2013

' waga seishun ni kuinashi '


Dalai Lama: I can't sleep... I'm afraid the dream might come back. 
Heinrich Harrer: A couple of insomniacs! 
Dalai Lama: Tell me a story, Heinrich! Tell me a story about climbing mountains. 
Heinrich Harrer: That's one way to fall asleep. Those stories bore even me... 
Dalai Lama: Then tell me what you love about it!
 

Genmai, Veggy Sushi, Tataki, Gyoza e Hargau, Umai, Rua da Misericórdia, a 16 de março de 2013


Heinrich Harrer: The absolute simplicity. That's what I love. When you're climbing your mind is clear and free from all confusions. You have focus. And suddenly the light becomes sharper, the sounds are richer and you're filled with the deep, powerful presence of life. I've only felt that one other time...
Dalai Lama: When?
Heinrich Harrer: At Umai's !

~ adaptação do argumento Seven Years in Tibet, do Jean-Jacques Annaud